Re: [jetty-dev] maven jetty 8 slow startup

Federico,

If I understand correctly, you think you declared your web.xml to be
2.5 and metadata complete,
yet you think that annotation scanning still occurred with jetty-8 maven plugin?

This should not happen.  Can you post some logs with DEBUG enabled to
show that annotation
scanning was taking place?

thanks
Jan