Re: [jetty-dev] Jetty 7.2.0.v20101020 Released!

Sorry for the noise:
The actual url is:  http://download.eclipse.org/jetty/updates/jetty-bundles-7.x/7.2.0.v
You can also us http://download.eclipse.org/jetty/updates/jetty-bundles-7.x/ for the 7.x builds.
Cheers,
Hugues

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 3:44 PM, Hugues Malphettes <hmalphettes@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Gunnar,
Here is the v20101020 repo:

At the moment those jars are not signed.
The repository only contains the jetty jars.

We requested a new hudson job and should be able to put it in place.

I hope this helps,
Let us know.
Hugues