Re: [jetty-dev] Jetty 7.2.0.v20101020 Released!

Am 26.10.2010 13:52, schrieb Hugues Malphettes:
> We can land a repository quite quickly. We were waiting until
> indigo-3.7M3 as it provides the junit runtime and ecj bundles that we
> depend on.

Oh, ok. I thought that Jetty participates in Indigo. Thus, it's quite
unusual to depend on an Indigo build itself. Sounds like recursion, eh?

> We are certainly shooting to automate the whole thing.

Great. I noticed you are using Maven. Thus, maybe Tycho can be of any help.

> A couple of questions to you and the other consumers of the p2-repos:
> 1- which version of equinox do you want us to build the repo against?u
> We have the choice between:
> - indigo nightly with its new junit runtime feature and ecj packaged there
> - helios 3.6.1 with jetty's own junit features and ecj.

So, I think it spoils down to a) development stream and b) stable
stream. However, at this point I'm actually not looking at the Jetty
Equinox Add-Ons but just for the raw, OSGi-ified Jetty server jars. They
don't depend on Equinox. Thus, I don't really case. ;)

> 2- are you using org.eclipse.jetty.osgi.* bundles ?

No.

> 3- Are you using jetty-annotations?

No.

-Gunnar