[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [jetty-dev] Process for submitting a contribution?
- From: Jesse McConnell <jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 11:48:12 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=kGtSdOdSZqzvOHXejsi+BaOby3XS5V7rOIirGrGIrl8=; b=cQBjjdRBOyhMBMxZr7Khxv0Cye+XmTEv198Y99fHXkUJnt674LCbX+yRhiS/Xh6Vq+ VzH+a1nlIM936qjmauwDq7G9Msay4Etfn/Bt2JDuiUjVUk4mh8rnv2LqFuHVy7W5qNDz US3yqXMlkE25ZBvsVRdxoen9exufe8JcvL5ic=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=i+53hn6RmvUIq/MFcpbEWTPorPlXfYe/gD5ZQ8bPhUZB2bTAZbhqSHjHOp74epVhC5 Kdmv5pL6DSTuV1sqzlYILVvrRou/Gl9EvcM3dr+0c3VtwtgEEy3ifuELgSiHJbFlKZMi SF/BxF8pYmhsBsMBbH3xC5ahnShv+qU/b6FtY=
I am sorry but the only conduit with which we can accept code
contributions is through Bugzilla
http://bugs.eclipse.org under RT/Jetty
Once that is in there we can take a look at comment!
and thank you, its nice to see code contributions!!
On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 10:42, Jonathan Gold <jgold.bg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sorry if I've overlooked it somewhere, but I couldn't find instructions for how
> to submit a contribution proposal to Jetty.
> I'd like to submit the attached skeletal LifeCycle.Listener implementation which
> I use in my own code to make it easier to implement listeners that only care
> about one or two of the listener methods.
> Any interest in having it included in jetty7?
> jetty-dev mailing list