[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [jetty-dev] Process for submitting a contribution?
- From: Jonathan Gold <jgold.bg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 17:27:10 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=date:from:to:subject:message-id:references:mime-version :content-type:content-disposition:in-reply-to:user-agent; b=RxoDj0aCnvoUgP5oD+nJB3FIXA2IFI1hctzMHleAx/uPLtzl97L9u4x1tG61r8eLPF O7d/mgxYAEEKIguAcMxjMr+pcFk7MCye5WX8/TqIH1H8evau5yd+QShTp1Gbm9N9qvYU SPID7fB6iNCp/7L3mAatB8vFHof6Hc/XRrQGw=
- User-agent: mutt-ng/devel-r804 (Darwin)
On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 11:48:12AM -0500, Jesse McConnell wrote:
> Hi Jon,
> I am sorry but the only conduit with which we can accept code
> contributions is through Bugzilla
> http://bugs.eclipse.org under RT/Jetty
> Once that is in there we can take a look at comment!
> and thank you, its nice to see code contributions!!
> jesse mcconnell
> On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 10:42, Jonathan Gold <jgold.bg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Sorry if I've overlooked it somewhere, but I couldn't find instructions for how
> > to submit a contribution proposal to Jetty.
> > I'd like to submit the attached skeletal LifeCycle.Listener implementation which
> > I use in my own code to make it easier to implement listeners that only care
> > about one or two of the listener methods.
> > Any interest in having it included in jetty7?
> > jon
> > _______________________________________________
> > jetty-dev mailing list
> > jetty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> > https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/jetty-dev
> jetty-dev mailing list