[jetty-dev] verifier and logging back in the sandbox

I've moved the webapp-verifier and centralized logging back to the sandbox
for now.

They really "belong" in the codehaus as part of the non-core components.
But they've been developed at eclipse under the eclipse terms, so it's
best to keep them eclipse clean and in eclipse SVN.

  svn+ssh://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/rt/org.eclipse.jetty/sandbox/trunk

So we need to come up with way to build non-core optional components
that are at eclipse.  The eclipse update site and some of the OSGi
integration stuff are also examples of this are are currently
living at svn+ssh://gwilkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/rt/org.eclipse.jetty/eclipse

Let's ponder this ASAP and get a solution, because I don't want these modules
to fester too long outside a good home.

cheers

Back to the top