[jetty-dev] Jetty 7.0.0.RC3

Jetty release 7.0.0.RC3 is now available via either

  eclipse:  http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/
  codehaus: http://jetty.mortbay.org/jetty/

The jetty-distribution from eclipse contains the core
jetty classes for the HTTP server, Http client and servlet
container, plus the minimal dependencies to run.  This
distribution and its dependencies are provided under the
terms and conditions of the Eclipse Foundation Software
User Agreement.

The jetty-hightide distribution from codehaus contains
the eclipse jetty-distribution, plus additional components
such as JSP, JTA so that it is a more complete application
server running out-of-the-box.

This release candidate represents a REAL release candidate.
ie we do not expect any functionality changes and if no
issues are raised, then we will shortly go for a 7.0.0.0

jetty-7.0.0.RC3 7 August 2009
 + 277403 remove system properties
 + JETTY-1074 JMX thread manipulation
 + Improved deferred authentication handling
 + 285697 extract parameters if dispatch has query
 + 282447 concurrent destinations in HttpClient
 + 283172 fix Windows build, broken on directory creation with the DefaultServlet
 + 283375 additional error-checking on SSL connector passwords to prevent NPE
 + 283513 Check endp.isOpen when blocking read

regards

Back to the top