[jetty-dev] Release Review for 7.0.0.M3

Folks,

Attached is the first cut of our first release review document.

Some of the documentation implied it was a good idea to have a
practice release review while you were in incubation and before the
graduation review.  Therefore we figured it would be a good as time as
any to get the practice release review out of the way for the 7.0.0.M3
release we have had planned.  Since that decision we realized that we
don't necessarily have to have the release review before the
graduation review so we are likely going to attempt to get that
documentation in order to have the graduation review on or around the
same time as the release review if everything works out correctly.

Anyway, that is enough planning, please let me know if we are missing
anything here...we got the frozen IPLog just a few minutes ago so I
think everything should be in order.

cheers!
jesse

--