Re: [jetty-dev] too many jars? jetty-util jetty-io jetty-http ???

I don't think we ought to rename the artifacts at all for client and
server....just add in a package space for deployment of them..

org.eclipse.jetty.bundle:jetty-client
org.eclipse.jetty.bundle:jetty-server

then they are segmented off from the normal artifacts in their own
'bundle' directory (which is not to be confused with the eclipse
bundles...unless we decided to make these the specific artifacts
feeding the p2 repo which is not a terrible idea...maybe, have to give
it some thought

this would look the same way as the toolchain would in the repo,
artifacts that we depend on (or produce) for the project but are not
polluting the main project space in the repo..

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx