Re: [jetty-dev] How to host files greater than 2GB. ?

Didn't find them on Eclipse downloads.. Can you direct me please.

I was looking at http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/S-3.5RC1-200905151143/index.php

-Srijith.

>>> Jesse McConnell <jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx> 5/19/2009 6:46 PM >>>
oh shoot, jetty5 ok...old school jetty :)

there are some more recent releases of the HttpService that use
jetty6, any chance of using those?

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell