[jetty-dev] How to host files greater than 2GB. ?

Hi List,

              I am new to this list, and couldn't figure out a way of searching the mailing list, So my apologies if this has already been discussed.

              I am making use of Equinox Jetty bundle and hosting a web server, using which I am hosting files for download. The problem I'm facing is that some of these files are larger than 2 GB and these files are not able to be properly downloaded, from my web server. I believe it's because the size boils down to be greater than Int.MaxValue. The ServletResponse.setContentLength() API takes int as argument. I believe this is what is causing the problem.

               Would like to know if this has been addressed before and if so how ? Also if it is yet to addressed, whether there is any workaround / a bug logged for the same.

             Any help / ideas / suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Srijith.

Back to the top