Re: [jdt-ui-dev] Tests and build

Hi Stephan,

thank you for your prompt answer. This is the thing I was looking for - yes.

I have configured the projects with oomph like described on side https://wiki.eclipse.org/JDT_Code_Setup_Using_Oomph

Starting all tests of project org.eclipse.jdt.ui in eclipse leads to some tests failing.
Starting tests with mvn test in eclipse.jdt.ui leads to
The project eclipse.jdt.ui:eclipse.jdt.ui:4.6.0-SNAPSHOT (/Users/OleyMa/jdt-master/git/eclipse.jdt.ui/pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Could not find artifact org.eclipse:eclipse-platform-parent:pom:

Can you give me a hint how I can start the tests on my local machine best?
Thanks

Cheers
Markus