Re: [jdt-ui-dev] Tests and build

OK, thanks,

and furthermore I found my failure due to tests no running.
Investigating the pom.xml I found I have to run org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests.refactoring.all.AllAllRefactoringTests to run all tests.
So by the way - Can the other tests, which are not included in this suite, be removed or must they be reactivated and made green again?

Cheers
Markus