Re: [jdt-ui-dev] Regarding build of eclipse.jdt.ui

I really recommend you try to closely follow the steps in the Wiki.
It shouldn't be so hard. If you understand those steps, you'll know
you have a development environment set up, exactly as the JDT committers
have it themselves.
If there's s.t. that doesn't work or you don't understand in the Wiki,
that might be an indication that the text needs to be improved.
When you point at a particular paragraph in the text and explain
your problem, that will be valuable feedback for the team.

best,
Stephan