Re: [jdt-ui-dev] Regarding build of eclipse.jdt.ui

But suppose, if I improve any feature or fixed some bug , then how would I get to know whether the bug is fixed or the new feature has been added or not without executing or building the code. Don't you think there should be some building process for the code?