[jdt-ui-dev] SoC Project: JDT UI Code Completion and Refactoring Improvements weekly report #3

Hi,

during this week I have been trying to debug my code since I realized that it did not work completely. Substring matches are offered in the list but when chosen, code does not get completed. I'm getting to understand more and more parts of JDT but this part is quite complex and I spent most of my time reading code. So far, I haven't been able to fix this.

My goal for the next week is to fix this problem and extend substring code completion to types. Also, another contributor has posted his own implementation of substring code completion into bugzilla. I will also review this and check how it solves the problem and whether it can help.

Regards,
Gábor Kövesdán

Back to the top