[jdt-ui-dev] Making breadcrumb public?

Hello,

I was wondering if there are any plans to make the breadcrumb part of a public api.
I would like to use this neat feature for our own editor as well.

We have a few editors in our system that would benefit from the breadcrumb feature.
Some of these editors are not text-based editors but GEF-editors or just editors with some elements.
It seems that the current breadcrumb code is depending on being used for text editors, for us this should be relaxed to any type of editor.

Regards,

Rob

Back to the top