Re: [jdt-ui-dev] [Q] How to use the Packages view actions from another plugin?

The package is there, trust me. The action API work happened
on the 2.0 stream so you have to do special measures to be R1.0 compatible
as well.
In R1.0 all the actions were in internal packages and there was no actions
API package.

>OpenResourceAction
see org.eclipse.jdt.ui.actions.OpenAction

--erich

                      "Stefan Buynov"
                      <s_buynov@prosyst         To:      <jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      .bg>                      cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject: Re: [jdt-ui-dev] [Q] How to use the Packages view actions from another
                      jdt-ui-dev-admin@         plugin?
                      eclipse.org

                      06/10/2002 05:52
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      jdt-ui-dev

Well, am I missing something, or there isn't such a package
(org.eclipse.jdt.ui.actions)?!
I have the R1.0 and the F1.0 builds and they both lack such a package.
Maybe
here is a good point to say, that my plugin should be R1.0 compatible.
Also I investigated the source of the Packages view, and I noticed that the
classes of the packages are in internal pckages as well (OpenResourceAction
is in the same package as the view itself).
Am I missing something?

Regards,
Stefan

Take a moment - be inspired.