Re: AW: AW: [jdt-ui-dev] changed SEF refactoring

Hi Jens,

sounds good.

Regarding debugging: that you see a hit count of zero is ok. This means that the debugger stops whenever it hits the breakpoint. We know that the UI isn't very intuitive yet and are working on that issue.

Jens, have you every tried to write a small HelloWorld application and tried to debug it ? The  behaviour you are describing really suprises me. I am able to debug on the following VMs:
- IBM JDK 1.3
- Sun JDK 1.3.1_01
- Sun JDK 1.2.1_007
- J9 1.3

Could you please do the following to track down the problem:
- start Eclipse under debugger control
- go to the Process view
- select the current active process
- open context menu
- select properties
- select Process Info
- mail me the content of the process info.

Dirk

"Jens Lukowski" <jens.lukowski@xxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

07.12.2001 19:04