Von: jdt-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:jdt-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]Im Auftrag von Kai-Uwe Maetzel
Gesendet: Freitag, 23. November 2001 16:59
An: jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: AW: [jdt-ui-dev] getting eclipse to run

I haven't followed the thread carefully, but have you copied
the install dir to your workspace dir?

Assuming your workspace is d:\workspaces\java\plugins
than you should copy the distribution's install dir to
d:\workspaces\java. Please note also, that your workspace
must be called "...\plugins".

Kai