AW: [jdt-ui-dev] Refactorings

sorry,  about it taking so long to answer...

 >unfortunatelly the conversion of SEF to the new text change infrastructure has already been done.
 my guess'd be that it's actually what Jens wants. <g>   right? >

right ;-)

I will take a look at the limitations of the sef refactoring

 < We have a short paper that appeared in the OOPSLA addendum of this year.

 It describes the overall refactoring approach. Do you have access to this

addendum? >

I will take a look at the ACM digital lib, maybe I'll find it there

greetings

Jens Lukowski

Back to the top