AW: [jdt-ui-dev] What to do?

Erich,

thanx for your help

<Jens,
Philippe we follow-up with some details regarding the formatter, it looks
like
refactoring is a better start.>

yes, sounds like Phillipe wants to give the formatter a re-design

<Given that we have just started OS we would be interested
what kind of information you are missing from our site>

<- do you understand how JDT is structured into components (the home pages
should help here)>

I think I got a rough understanding from the Technical Overview pdf document

<- is there enough information about what we are currently doing?>

I think the list on the project page is pretty much complete and
gives a good overview

<- do you find your way to our bugs in bugzilla?>

I can find them but since there are several
I didn't took a look at everyone
and since bugs seemed to be assigned to someone
I didn't know if it's useful to start with any bug since
somebody could fix it while I was fixing it myself...

<Finally, a good start to learn about the refactoring code is to look at the
self-encapsulate-field implementation.>

I will take a look at it

btw do you checkout all the source from the CVS or just the JDT(-UI)
and use the nightly builds ?

greetings
Jens

Back to the top