Re: [jdt-doc-dev] committer for debug docs

We would greatly welcome contributions for the Java debugger doc. The way to proceed is to have Jennifer make contributions to you (Jeanette). This way, she can "earn" her commit rights to the "JDT doc"project.

As a side note, I believe that the doc for the Java debgger could use a high-level re-org. The "structure/outline" of the doc is based on the 1.0 debugger, which is significatly different than the 2.0 debugger. If you could use assistance in this re-org, please let me know.

Thanks,

Darin

Jeanette Deupree <deupree@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-doc-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx