[jdt-dev] Record Pattern Type Inference

I happened to see this link fly by (on amber-spec-experts):

	https://cr.openjdk.java.net/~gbierman/jep432+433/latest

In particular this section piqued my curiosity:

	18.5.5 Record Pattern Type Inference

In my experience, seeing this specification in it's current shape seems to tell me, that time for implementing this is running out.

Has anybody started work on this, or is planning to do so?

I'll add my regular disclaimer of these days:
   I will not drive this implementation, but whoever does so is invited to
   "ask holes into my belly" [1]

best,
Stephan

[1] https://dict.leo.org/englisch-deutsch/Loch+in+den+Bauch+fragen