Re: [jdt-dev] Buffer overflow

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 6:13 PM Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am also not a fan of auto-closing but I like the idea to ping the author to verify whether the bug is still relevant. I'm not sure whether the webmaster can do this, but maybe we could add a comment, mark it stale (not in subject) and only send a note to the author.

I imagine the same bot that does add a Bugzilla comment or change bug status could be tweaked to directly send a mail to the author to ask them for verification with comment or closing action, without directly touching the bug (then avoiding notifications).
What do you think?

Back to the top