Re: [jdt-dev] discussion about my current "Enable Classpath Cycles"project
  • From: R Steiger <rsteiger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 21:38:43 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=ensemblesoft.net; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=ensemblesoft.net; dkim=pass header.d=ensemblesoft.net; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=vkGKL1g16+SV4NFi9VDAUjIAV8I2lI5ArYPdQjGQmsY=; b=c//QXHPl+e7lIfo5ki0zW1Sq/Wjo597ywpWPErMzaETwpa8So7NnZXDZbnhtpJ3V4oW6rJ4BMm5CGvhgAVfxuR/yEbpdUuaMnVFjiAMt++l9ZXzC0zZ0ZAd4VP/0DuyHGMqf4NaqI6jH5t7ctsRMQ2zJGm/NRBrJiuj3ovwL5OFiz0FpUIaEDlJA0ImzL5GH9h7KvVlgGjr9wv/QxwrAguP6eAi3E+88Lm301tqoKiok/JqZSZQom8BwO66IfjqMgtPOOFOt+16O58UmDOORUEn8n4c5Y2iCYb+o1me4jkoCIsP0TJxahbqqjTOWc5MtgCvxhPjR3lDVZwikFXzplg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=lwvWEPs6H1/yyuqt+jWaN6aSO/9eJu6b9fKi6buApk1vMubrDTRn77WqE87GFh7FGHBmqMcyhwhC0wz0XuV1yJOXTBj2iLs2DZ0bYmEqFOskpyEtaivkaEN8diiyNAknRTxTHZSBYZxQupvkPjcl/CibTkkKuE3rKDJzZZNl+xDQrK/hJ/kpAG3Pjnax/z47thgDkrtwnUc3sYRHd/chWEyMIgcsydAOJd+bSHRfjyRQsol7q2DqnEuY+o5RYSRk9HT4Etu2RLPcnOS+G0ElaUSuZwXe4KLHAf6AaKTZIhpfhnwVfy+lWEC8yuquyl+89NqXndzCxwV18aYRnoywTw==

Hi Stephan,

I've been testing the various options for delta transporting deltas from my jdt-master host to my workhost (where I do normal non-eclipse development), and with your take, that exporting the modified plugins as generated executable plugin jars, appears to be the easiest approach.  I haven't been able to find how to perform the last step, importing the jars, it's not an option in the Import wizard.  Suggestions?

Thanks,

-rjs

Back to the top