[jdt-dev] org.eclipse.jdt.core.jdom.IDOMType

Hi,
 I am facing the following problems. Can anyone give a solution for this :
  1. When I am passing new String[0] as a parameter  to the setSuperInterfaces(String[] interfaceNames)  API of org.eclipse.jdt.core.jdom.IDOMType , it does not remove  the interface name from the class definition if one exists previously.
  2. When I am passing null as a parameter  to the setSuperclass(String superclassName) API of org.eclipse.jdt.core.jdom.IDOMType , it does not remove  the superclass name from the class definition if one exists previously.
Regards,
Vijayan

Back to the top