RE: [jdt-dev] JDT compiler generating other SUID than Sun's javac

Hi.

To get it into the archives I answer my own question:

> I just stumbled over a problem in our project where the SUID generated by
> the compiler of the JDT differs from the one Sun's javac generates
> for the same class.
>
> Which circumstances could be causing this?

The reason that caused a different SUID to be generated in my case was that
when using class literals, the JDT compiler generates synthetic fields and
that fields go into the compilation of the SUID.

Markus
--
Markus Witt
moving objects GmbH Hamburg