Re: [jdt-debug-dev] javamethodbreakpoint trace

Hi Darin,

Apologies and thanks for the reply.  I guess my question was that, how
can i programmatically get the instance id of the object whose method
is being invoked from the breakPointHit(IJavaThread thread,
IJavaBreakpoint breakpoint) method?  is it anyway possible to do this
backwards - as an alternative to adding an instance specific method
breakpoint? Many thanks - Jago