[jdt-debug-dev] javamethodbreakpoint trace

Hi,
I'd be grateful for any help with the following:
Say I put a JavaMethodBreakpoint on java.util.Vector's .setSize() method, create several instances of a Vector
and call the .setSize() method on each instance in some sample code that is run.  My BreakPointListener gets notified every method call, but how can I discover which Vector's instance's method was called?  Simplistic example:
Vector v1 = new Vector();
Vector v2 = new Vector();
v1.setSize(1);
v2.setSize(2);
With the above lines of code, how can i tell from my breakpointHit method if the event is occurring on v1 or v2 instance of Vector?
I had some luck with looking up line numbers via the stack frames, but haven't managed to get reliable or consistent results (and it feels wrong).
Many thanks

Back to the top