[jdt-debug-dev] Debug Event Sets

The platform debug plug-in now supports event sets. Debug models can now fire sets of events that occurred at the same location in a program. As well, listeners can register for event notification of event sets (rather than individual events). We intend to remove the "individual event" support in the near future (by Milestone 5). We have deprecated the IDebugEventListener interface. Implementors should migrate to the new IDebugEventSetListener interface.

The Java debug model has been updated to fire event sets where applicable.

Darin

Back to the top