Re: [jdt-debug-dev] Breakpoint Poll: Properties View vs. Properties Dialog

I don't use the property view at all. This is the first view I remove from my page <g>. To be consitent, I would like to see a properties page. The proeperties of a selected project aren't displayed in the porperty view either.

Dirk

"Darin Wright/WPG/OTI" <Darin_Wright@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

22.11.2001 20:49