Re: [jdt-core-dev] Maintenance guide for the JDT index

Great to hear. Loosing you, would bring us back to the dark age of Eclipse development.

On Mar 30, 2017 7:46 PM, "Stefan Xenos" <sxenos@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Haha, no. Please don't read any double meaning into that.

I just want to make sure my code is properly documented since the diagnostic tools I've built for the index and indexer aren't really described anywhere.