Re: [jdt-core-dev] Building org.eclipse.jdt.annotation with Java7 fails

Hi,

On the tests I agree.

For building the feature this gives me the following problems:
a) there's no JavaSE-1.8 EE and most likely there won't be one for 4.3.2
b) I can't simply map JavaSE-1.7 to my JDK8 in the toolchain because
   the current compiler part of tycho will most likely fail on projects
   when compiling against JDK8 e.g. because of missing interface
   methods, ...

I always thought jdt will provide a 4.3.2 feature patch to support
Java8, so will Equinox provide a JavaSE-1.8 EE by then also?

Anyways, I'll fix the compilation problems in my local git repo for now
so that I can get a BETA_JAVA8 build out.

Tom