Re: [jdt-core-dev] Current state of BETA_JAVA8

<sigh> This has gotten stuck in the IP committee. I hope that it will get unstuck soon.

Mike, regarding Gerrit, we wait for quite some time now that the IP process around Gerrit gets simplified [1]. So, if you want to help us on this, that would be great. Regarding the 250 line limit and CQ, the overhead could maybe be limited if we could point to ta Gerrit change from the CQ - just an idea.

Back to the top