Re: [jdt-core-dev] Current state of BETA_JAVA8

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 9:42 AM, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
first of all thanks for offering your help - it is very welcome!

Instead of GitHub you could upload your work to the Gerrit instance at Eclipse.org. This is similar to working with a branch and makes it easier to check out the code,  review it and comment on it. JDT Core is already enabled for Gerrit.

Hmm, that wasn't a breeze exactly -- first, I ran into bug 371409 [1], then I tried to push to Gerrit using HTTPS, but I got a strange exception from the Gerrit system at the very end of the push [2]. Second time I tried SSH push, it actually worked, from EGit.

So now they are in Gerrit -- cool!

-Jesper

[2] The stack-trace as reported by EGit:
 https://git.eclipse.org/r/p/jdt/eclipse.jdt.core.git: 500 com.google.inject.ProvisionException: Guice provision errors:  1) Error in custom provider, java.lang.IllegalStateException: Request has already been cleaned up  ==== Cleanup Calling Thread: HTTP-3221 java.lang.Thread.getStackTraceImpl(Native Method) java.lang.Thread.getStackTrace(Thread.java:1042) com.google.gerrit.server.RequestCleanup.collectCleanupThreadInfo(RequestCleanup.java:73) com.google.gerrit.server.RequestCleanup.run(RequestCleanup.java:54) com.google.gerrit.httpd.RequestContextFilter.doFilter(RequestContextFilter.java:91) com.google.inject.servlet.FilterDefinition.doFilter(FilterDefinition.java:163) com.google.inject.servlet.FilterChainInvocation.doFilter(FilterChainInvocation.java:58) com.google.inject.servlet.ManagedFilterPipeline.dispatch(ManagedFilterPipeline.java:118) com.google.inject.servlet.GuiceFilter.doFilter(GuiceFilter.java:113) org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1322) org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:

Now, I wonder if this should go to the foundation or to the Gerrit project.

Back to the top