Re: [jdt-core-dev] Current state of BETA_JAVA8

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 7:42 PM, Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for the reply. It's great to hear that you are off to a good start.
Of course I am sure that Srikanth and the team are welcoming [...]

Actually all of the Eclipse projects I've ever contributed to have been very welcoming and helpful. In fact, I'll claim that Eclipse projects on the whole are way better than OSS-average in taking help from contributors. I've uploaded good patches now rotting in other projects' bugtrackers to back that up -- never here.

So, volunteers, please do come forward, here or in bugzilla. But beware: Compiler writing is pretty addictive!

-Jesper

Back to the top