Re: [jdt-core-dev] JdtCore parent pom missing

Hi Paul

Thanks for the detailed information.

I followed the wiki to setup the eclipse projects.

The git repository seems to be down.

$git clone -b R4_2_maintenance --recurse-submodules git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/platform/eclipse.platform.releng.aggregator.git

Cloning into 'eclipse.platform.releng.aggregator'...

fatal: read error: Software caused connection abort

Thanks

Nambi