Re: [jdt-core-dev] Some bytecode (class files) are different between batch compiler and Eclipse

Hi Wei,

let's please have this discussion in the forum [1], since this
list is intended for internal discussion within the team, OK?

To help find out the cause behind those differences you might
want to write a forum post with both configurations attached:
the command line options and the preference file
(.settings/org.eclipse.jdt.core.prefs).
Also hints to what differences you see would be helpful.

best,
Stephan

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/13/