Re: [jdt-core-dev] auto version projects with maven, and the eclipse javadoc annotations that will make it better

http://help.eclipse.org/helios/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.pde.doc.user/reference/api-tooling/api_javadoc_tags.htm
> I would use these annotations to limit the severity of a delta detected
on the class.
> I want to create jdk1.5 annotations based on these names.
> Wondering if this will work well with eclipse?
Generating them should be easy.

> What are your plans (if any) for those javadoc annotations?
Those annotations are introduced by PDE and are already heavily used by
PDE. I suggest to ask your questions on the PDE newsgroup as this list is
reserved for the developers of JDT Core.

Dani

Back to the top