[jdt-core-dev] Want to Volunteer to contribute to the project

Hi I'm interested in contributing to the project.  I did some Java Programming years ago and want to update my skills.  I believe could be useful.  I hope to hear from someone.  Just a little background I have a MS in Computer Science from American University and a BS in Computer Science from Valdosta State.  I worked for the Defense Intelligence Agency in Washington DC and Voicecom in Atlanta.  My goal is to increase my java programming skills by contributing to the project.  I have Java 6 and the Eclipse Java IDE.
--
Derrick W. Jackson

Back to the top