Re: [jdt-core-dev] JDT for Java-like languages

Thanks for looking into this.  I dropped the ball a bit on the wiki
page that I created earlier, but I will have another look.  Would the
incubation project initially be a drop of jdt core, which will then be
modified with some of the extensions that we describe?

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 1:02 PM, Miles Sabin <miles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 8:47 PM, Olivier Thomann
> <Olivier_Thomann@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Now that 3.6M7 is almost done, I can spend some time on this.
>> We could start a new e4 incubation project for JDT. Inside this project we
>> can spend some time to understand what the needs are for java-like
>> languages.
>> The e4 incubation project would be the place where the code should go once
>> we know what has to be done.
>>
>> I also need to find out what the requirements are for starting a new e4
>> incubation projects.
>>
>> Any comments ?
>
> Sounds good to me :-)
>
> Cheers,