[jdt-core-dev] Doc work

This week we should concentrate on updating our doc to reflect the new features we added in 3.4.
For our team, this means updating the JDT Plug-in Developer Guide and especially the JDT Core section.

Here is how I think we should separate the work (if you have questions, do not hesitate to contact me).

David:
=> Performing code assist on Java code
  - API to get the enclosing Java element at the completion location
  - API to get the visible Java elements at the completion location
  - API to apply a text edit to a compilation unit's buffer

Eric:
=> Formatting Java code
  - API to format a set of regions
  - comment formatter API
  - stand-alone formatter processing comments
=> review others' doc

Frederic:
=> Using the Java search engine
  - Fine-grained Java search
  - CamelCase APIs to restrict to match only the same count of parts
=> Manipulating Java code
  - DOM binding recovery (resilience with missing types)

Jerome:
=> Java model
  - Java 5 annotations in model
=> Setting the Java build path
  - Support for external class folders on build path
  - Flexible ZIP archive extensions
=> 3.4 Plug-in Migration Guide

Kent:
=> Compiling Java code
  - Java compiler on multi-CPU machines
  - API to get the option corresponding to a problem id
  - API for invoking the batch compiler, reporting progress, and providing cancelation

Maxime:
=> JDT Core options
  - compiler options (Unused declared thrown exception, CLDC 1.1, redundant super interface, etc.)
  - other JDT Core options
=> Compiling Java code
  - Batch compiler using the Class-Path clause of JAR file manifests to complete the classpath

Compagnie IBM France
Siège Social : Tour Descartes, 2, avenue Gambetta, La Défense 5, 92400 Courbevoie
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 542.737.118 euros
SIREN/SIRET : 552 118 465 02430