Re: [jdt-core-dev] JDT doc updated: release?

Hi Walter,

I have released the jdt.doc.* projects for you so that your changes are
picked up by the next build.
Whenever we (ZRH) do a build input we release the doc projects but we are
not the owner per se. Since we are now in RC2 testing mode we didn't
release anything so far.

Dani

             "Walter Harley"
             <wharley@xxxxxxx>
             jdt-core-dev-boun         "Eclipse JDT Core developers list."
             ces@xxxxxxxxxxx           <jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             22.05.2007 08:45                                      Subject
                                       [jdt-core-dev] JDT doc updated:
                                       release?
             Please respond to
             "Eclipse JDT Core
             developers list."
             <jdt-core-dev@ecl
                 ipse.org>

I've updated the APT-related contents of the org.eclipse.jdt.doc.isv and
...user projects.

I didn't want to update the map files myself, because I wasn't sure if
anyone had any changes in HEAD that weren't ready for release.  Is there
someone who "owns" these projects and could release my changes to the
next I-build?

Thanks,
  -walter

legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and
have received this message in error, please immediately return this by
email and then delete it.