[jdt-core-dev] CP intializers

Since this came up on the call today (but I don't remember who asked), I
wanted to mention: I just saw what I imagine is the CP initializer
problem that was discussed.  I made some innocuous changes to plugin A
in my workspace, and saved.  Immediately plugin B, which depends on A,
went red with lots of unresolved types from A and from
org.eclipse.core.resources and similar platform code.  Plugin C, with
the same dependencies as B, was unaffected.

Doing a clean and rebuild of B had no effect.  Exiting and restarting
Eclipse also had no effect.  After that, though, doing a clean and
rebuild of both A and B caused the problems to all go away again.

I don't believe I've seen this before.  This was with RC1.

  -walter

Back to the top