[jdt-core-dev] increase number of refactoring undos

Hello,

I am a developer who is writing a plug-in that performs automated refactorings by utilizing the existing ltk.core.refactoring classes.  I have found that the private static final int MAX_UNDO_REDOS is set to 6 in the UndoManager class in the org.eclipse.ltk.internal.core.refactoring package.  I need to make many more than 6 undos available to my users.  How can this be done without recompiling Eclipse?

Thank You,
Alexis O'Connor