[jdt-core-dev] 3.1 maintenance and beyond

While we are still debating what 3.2 will be about, we will focus on
maintenance in the R3_1_maintenance branch.
Once we make enough progress, we will merge all changes from
R3_1_maintenance back into HEAD.
So if you are fixing a 3.1.1 defect, there is no need to merge it
immediately in HEAD; and we should keep HEAD clean as much as we can.

Remember that 3.1.1 issues are controlled, and should be acknowledged by me
prior to releasing changes.

Back to the top