Re: Fw: [jdt-core-dev] why is jdtCompilerAdapter.jar not exploded in org.eclipse.jdt.core_3.1.0.jar

Hi Philippe/Jeff,

Thanks for the quick response.

Jeff McAffer wrote:
<snip>
> In the RedHat case, if they use their file initializer to extract the jars
> (this is what the Ant support does anyway) then the jars are not nested and
> perhaps the gcj infrastructure can be made to understand them?

Yeah, that's what we're planning to use. I asked the questions because
having to extract jdtCompilerAdapter.jar for use with the standalone ECJ
a little awkward compared to extracting other files (ie the .so's in
swt). We should be able to work around it though.

Cheers, Ben

Back to the top