Re: [jdt-core-dev] Version v_556a available for early preview

Oops. Forget this. As Dani reminded me, there will be no integration build
before Friday, May 27th. We're supposed to take the nightly build every
day.

Jerome

             Jerome
             Lanneluc/France/I
             BM@IBMFR                                                   To
             Sent by:                  jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             jdt-core-dev-boun                                          cc
             ces@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       [jdt-core-dev] Version v_556a
             05/17/2005 10:36          available for early preview
             AM

             Please respond to
             "Eclipse JDT Core
             developers list."

A new version of JDT/Core is available in our update area (
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/jdt-core-home/r3.1/main.html#updates

).

This version is a preview of our next contribution to the 3.1 integration
build. Please note that further changes may be committed until we
integrate, but unless notified these should not affect the overall behavior
of this preview.

For further information about this integration preview, please read the
corresponding build notes at:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/org.eclipse.jdt.core/buildnotes_jdt-core.html?rev=1.4198&content-type=text/html