From: jdt-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jdt-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Philippe P Mulet
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 6:17 AM
To: jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jdt-core-dev] [1.5] JCK 1.5 compliance level is 96.60%

Still 357 failures to go out of 10506 tests.

Note1: This includes failures on non yet supported features like
autoboxing, enumeration, varargs, static imports and annotations.
Note2: In the past we had better ranking, but this was obtained with an
earlier drop of JCKs, which had far less test coverage.